I couldn’t let another Top Ten Tuesday go by without mentioning what I’m thankful for this month. It being Thanksgiving and all. And yes, I know that a lot of these 1o- Things- I’m -Thankful for lists seem to be the same each year. But that doesn’t mean I should praise and thank the Lord for them. It’s so important for us to list and be thankful for all the blessings we have. It reminds us just how well off we are and takes our minds of the little things we can get grumpy about. Valentine’s Day Lingerie
I am thankful for:
1. My salvation! I will always and forever be grateful for Jesus’ death on the cross, and His grace and mercy towards me.
2. This little guy (or girl) who we’re calling “Quatro”. I had my first ultrasound yesterday and this baby has strong heartbeat and looks perfectly formed and healthy! And very active. I’m thankful that God has given me 11 weeks of a great pregnancy so far.
Although we were so shocked to find out that “we” were pregnant again it was so awesome to see that God surprised us with our last child. That our last child came about in this way. A wonderful surprise! Latex Lingerie
3. Jocelyn Abigail’s birth this year. She has been such a blessing and joy to us. We love her to death and I can’t imagine our family without her.
4. My two big girls, Katelyn and Madelyn. They turned 6 and 4 this year. They are a source of laughter, comedy, joy and challenge to me each day. Challenging as they keep me on my toes with their questions and clever minds.
5. Celebrating 10 years with my wonderful husband this past August. I couldn’t imagine anyone better to spend another 10 years with!
6. Our second year of homeschooling. After Jocelyn came along it definitely threw some obstacles in the well oiled homeschooling machine I had going before. But I still love it and want to continue as long as I can.
7. Our wonderful homeschooling co-op we go to each Friday.
8. My family ( parents, siblings, inlaws , grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins). I’m so blessed to have such wonderful, godly, good people in my life! (These pictures are from our trip to see my family in this past September, in Texas)
(My wonderful inlaws who live close to us)
9. Electricity and modern amenities. After losing our power for 2 days ( many days less than a lot of people around me!) I am so thankful and spoiled with all the technology and gadgets I have.
10. My health and that of my family. It seems like more and more people around me are getting very sick, cancer or their children are being diagnosed with cancer or other terrible diseases. It’s heart breaking. I’m so thankful that the Lord has allowed us all to be healthy. I don’t know why He allows some great people and children to get sick and others to remain perfectly healthy. I’m just thankful every day for my health and that of my family and loved ones. Vinyl Lingerie
” Praise the Lord! Oh, Give thanks to the Lord for He is good! For His Mercy endures forever. Who can utter the might acts of the Lord? Who can declare all His praise? ” Psalm 106:1-2
I wish all of you a most blessed and happy Thanksgiving!
This post is linked to Top Ten Tuesday by Oh Amanda.